Sunday, November 2, 2008

The June-October Blur


I organized this post as if I've been posting all along. Take a look at our last couple of family events starting with the most recent.

Moby, our new dog, givin' Gibson some lovin'
October 2008
Gibson's 2nd Photo Shoot
Photography by Dori Shick


A. Keys is so classy & kinda coy when she does a show. This is my 2nd Alicia Keys concert.

September 2008
Alicia Keys Concert
7th Row!!!!
L-O-V-E the way she performs. Her band and vocal back-up was sensational. Quinton liked that the drums & rhythms section was right there in our laps! See in the top photo how there's 3 people in front of me. Those of you who have been to concerts with me know that I was without a voice by the end of the night.

August 2008
Gibson's Surgery
Cute & Clueless

August 2008
Gibson's Casts after Surgery
These casts were so heavy!

Gibson Standing up 3 weeks after surgery

August 2008
Swimming at Stapley Pool

July 2008
Staten Island Boardwalk with the Verrazano Bridge in the distance.
P.S. It costs $11 to drive over that bridge; it's all about the Bayonne Bridge baby when you travel NYC.

July 2008
Rice-t0-Riches in Manhattan
w/ Jason and Annie Johns

July 2008 New York
My parents saw this musical when they were dating and hoped their eldest daughter would grow to be just like Olivia Newton-Johns character; a golden haired singer who's cheery & loves to roller skate.
Close Dan & Linda, close.
July 2008 New York
Letterman Show with the Johns family
Guests: Maggie Gyllenhal & Neil Young & some stupid Brooklyn band
Maggie looked beautiful, very charming and I could relate to her funny nursing bra story.
Neil Young looked like a bum who just painted a garage and we were all so blessed to hear his anti-Pres. Bush rhetoric.


This boy is stinky @ the end of the day from all the kisses he gets.



This picture makes him his MAMA'S baby
June 2008
Gibson's Photo Shoot
Photographer Dori Shick



Both shoots were done by my friend Dori, she flies in from Seattle and we always have a fun couple of hours with her during the session.
Check out her work.
Other contributing photographers are Miriam & Abraham Friend with Studio 75 in S.I. NY









6 comments:

Anne said...

I was dying laughing at the Xanadu comments. So funny.

Gibson's picture before his surgery is so sweet- poor little guy! I'm glad he's doing so well now.

Keep up the blog- I love the photos!

Holly said...

SO glad to see some new picks.... sorry but I was kind of sick of reading about the father and sons trip. You guys look like you have had a lot of fun these past few months. Gibson is so dang cute. Such a handsome little man!

Kristi said...

Beautiful pictures! What a beautiful little family you guys are! :o)

Jazz and Rod said...

the dog face-lick pic is exactly why I will never have a dog - ew.
Man - all these pics of adventures with lil Gibson and how ridiculously cute he is almost makes me want to have a....

TRIP of my very own to New York - it's just been too long and Rod's never been.

Wait...What'd you think I was gonna say???

Kara Jones said...

call Mimi. It's about time Rod met our Jewish heritage. Abe & Mimi are a blast!

Miss Kendra said...

Somehow I was looking for the "I'm expecting number 2" picture at the end. FUn pictures!